Profile

*name - Li-shaN
*b-day - secret
*school - sensitive issue
*interests - sports like badminton,swimming.playing psp and pc games. reading novels. watching hk series


*abt myself*
lazy bum; usually don't like to pick a fight, cos I am lazy to do so. slp at extremely late hours but scared of the dark thinks a lot but amounts to nothing do not like pple to say "no lah" or "yes lah" *specifically referring to the one next door loves hk series! and pc or psp games. and lastly of cos sports like badminton. wanna play or challenge me, call me! :)

darlings

*Annice
* Angela
* Jinhui
* Jinrong
* Judith
* Mei Sze
* Ron
* Shu Yan
* Stephanie
* yiki
* S208


designer


Archives

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008


Sunday, April 23, 2006


today is the 2nd wk of the easter holiday.. and the only thing i accomplished is done some revision for my anatomy and my psychology. I am seriously behind.. the anatomy prac exam is str away after my hol. plus I hvn't started or finish my 3 major assignments! how nuts can I be? haha I'm starting to whine again..
oh since I started whining abt my studies, I should do the same for the weather etc too :) it's so dry here.. today when i woke up at a fabulously early time of 11am today, I saw how shrivelled up my hands were when I was reaching for my toothpaste. It is like some dried prune kind of texture. I was so shocked tt I thought I was still dreaming! It is like as though I aged 20yrs overnight. so the next reflex action was to stare at the mirror to check if I am some old nut. Thank goodness I still look the same but I guess although it is still early in the day, the moral for today is to apply moisturiser daily esp b4 u slp :( I seriously don't want to look like a aunty at such a young age


painting a picture | | 11:53 AM