Profile

*name - Li-shaN
*b-day - secret
*school - sensitive issue
*interests - sports like badminton,swimming.playing psp and pc games. reading novels. watching hk series


*abt myself*
lazy bum; usually don't like to pick a fight, cos I am lazy to do so. slp at extremely late hours but scared of the dark thinks a lot but amounts to nothing do not like pple to say "no lah" or "yes lah" *specifically referring to the one next door loves hk series! and pc or psp games. and lastly of cos sports like badminton. wanna play or challenge me, call me! :)

darlings

*Annice
* Angela
* Jinhui
* Jinrong
* Judith
* Mei Sze
* Ron
* Shu Yan
* Stephanie
* yiki
* S208


designer


Archives

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008


Wednesday, June 21, 2006


haix... my room next door is empty.. no bathroom mate to chat with me.
hehe wanted to play the mission impossible theme for bathroom mate today morning but better not since she seemed to be in a foul mood. Haix should not have slpt at 430am, but scared to be awake since apple slpt then. sigh, it is like so weird w/o annice. It is the same feeling when mrs wonka left too. Wanted to knock on their door to ask how they are doing or to ask them if they want to go watch some movie but their rooms are empty. the house is so quiet. in fact the whole of curtin12 seems to be quiet. everything is too quiet!And nuts to apple not helping. If she sees some things, she will go like for eg at harbourtown today, oh this dress is feminine, suits annice! *miss those nuts so much :'( *

but u noe wat? it is strange... today when I went to harbourtown with apple, it felt so much like the old times b4 I knew the house f pple. The times I went out with apple to freemantle and spent most of the time being lost. Haix dunno why I feel so nostalgic. And to top it off, I spent so much today. Bought 2 shirts, 1 track pants, socks, and 1 skirt! I think I better eat bread for next week :( *just joking* haix

okie gtg and get ready to be a patient tmr :(


painting a picture | | 8:44 PM