Profile

*name - Li-shaN
*b-day - secret
*school - sensitive issue
*interests - sports like badminton,swimming.playing psp and pc games. reading novels. watching hk series


*abt myself*
lazy bum; usually don't like to pick a fight, cos I am lazy to do so. slp at extremely late hours but scared of the dark thinks a lot but amounts to nothing do not like pple to say "no lah" or "yes lah" *specifically referring to the one next door loves hk series! and pc or psp games. and lastly of cos sports like badminton. wanna play or challenge me, call me! :)

darlings

*Annice
* Angela
* Jinhui
* Jinrong
* Judith
* Mei Sze
* Ron
* Shu Yan
* Stephanie
* yiki
* S208


designer


Archives

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008


Sunday, June 18, 2006


Finally got the chance to write my blog..
Been going out in the last few days with my mum and housemates  Though I should not have since I still exams on mon and fri, but feel like so slack. So of cos today at nite will be rushing to practice or read up.

I am sure all those who know me pretty well know I screw up anatomy paper again. I just can’t remember all those 50+ or so muscles. So stupid, I should not have tried to do all the answers for the guide as wat is more impt is to study the muscles, nerves and location. But oh no, being the stubborn idiot I tried to memorize those minor info..

Actually, up to now I’m still so worried for my anatomy paper. Don’t think I can pass. Cannot pass and some of my subjects are in the 60s range and thus cannot attain the 75%.. So dishearten after the anatomy paper that for the 1st time, I didn’t even feel like studying for my physio written paper. And that paper was super easy if you study by looking at the past yr papers.

Tmr is physio prac. Can say I am pretty prepared since I have been practicing in school, but somehow I just can’t seem to concentrate. It is like all the stuff I have been practicing is at the back of my head but it cannot be utilized. I just feel so stress and my mum knows it. And I feel sad too, but I shall not write why. But I have this feeling of desperation, similar to that feeling I have after receiving my A’ level results. I hate this feeling so much.. I cannot be in control that is why it scares me so. I keep throwing myself into playing and more playing, but as the day draws to an end, the feeling remains and it is escalating with the knowledge that my results are going to be released. There is so much at stake here.. Sigh I guess the only thing I can do about it is to maintain a strong front


painting a picture | | 8:31 PM