Profile

*name - Li-shaN
*b-day - secret
*school - sensitive issue
*interests - sports like badminton,swimming.playing psp and pc games. reading novels. watching hk series


*abt myself*
lazy bum; usually don't like to pick a fight, cos I am lazy to do so. slp at extremely late hours but scared of the dark thinks a lot but amounts to nothing do not like pple to say "no lah" or "yes lah" *specifically referring to the one next door loves hk series! and pc or psp games. and lastly of cos sports like badminton. wanna play or challenge me, call me! :)

darlings

*Annice
* Angela
* Jinhui
* Jinrong
* Judith
* Mei Sze
* Ron
* Shu Yan
* Stephanie
* yiki
* S208


designer


Archives

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008


Monday, June 12, 2006


actually i don't know what possessed me to write a blog for today.. v busy..

today is the start of the hellish exams. Just done the human bio paper earlier. IT was the easiest paper out of all my papers but I screwed it up. Mixed up the terms. concentrate on the wrong chpts, seriously underestimated the difficulty. Kept on thinkin the level of difficulty is like the previous papers.

Exhausted and sick of everything. Really trying hard to study. Felt bad ytd; bathroom mate accompanied me thru the time I was studying. It reminds me of the time during A's levels when my younger sis accompanied me thru the nite.I miss my little nut so much :(

whatever it is.. the human bio paper cannot pull up my other subjects' marks. This paper is still considered easy as compared to anatomy. The maximum I can ever get from this paper is prob 60+.

I believed I learnt my lesson well. I should not have concentrate too much on the various assignments and forsake daily revision. If I ever get the chance to pass this semester, I really want to change my study habits and study even harder. Form study groups etc. Now I know how ap*** felt at the end of last semester.. I really feel the desperation setting in. How to get tt Fu**ing 75%? MY anatomy is so screwed up..

whatever whatever! Going to try to slp and study for tt darn paper

* I know I keep on jumping from one topic to another, or prob my sentences just end abruptly, but I am dead tired. I really want to slp so I can study for anatomy but cannot slp becos of this stupid paper today


painting a picture | | 12:59 PM