Profile

*name - Li-shaN
*b-day - secret
*school - sensitive issue
*interests - sports like badminton,swimming.playing psp and pc games. reading novels. watching hk series


*abt myself*
lazy bum; usually don't like to pick a fight, cos I am lazy to do so. slp at extremely late hours but scared of the dark thinks a lot but amounts to nothing do not like pple to say "no lah" or "yes lah" *specifically referring to the one next door loves hk series! and pc or psp games. and lastly of cos sports like badminton. wanna play or challenge me, call me! :)

darlings

*Annice
* Angela
* Jinhui
* Jinrong
* Judith
* Mei Sze
* Ron
* Shu Yan
* Stephanie
* yiki
* S208


designer


Archives

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008


Friday, July 07, 2006


hmmm today ok fine ytd (thur) is quite fruitful.

Beginning was going on strong. Went to carousel for a break. Then when I was studying at nite, was talking to some frens, tt I found out my fren had to repeat and has no chance of taking the supp paper. I felt like some big fat boulder was added to my burden. Then my fren called me for the same matter. I couldn't study becos I cannot conc. Tried watching 1 hk episode but also cannot conc, which is prob the 1st time. Then along came apple who is slping in my room now. Now I really don't understand why she want to give up her big room to slp on the floor, but I like the company. At most worried tt I will disturb her with my typing etc. Yup, as u can guess, she talked me round. She said a lot of stuff tt made sense. Most imptly not to lose hope, even though e future looks v bleak. haha yes, so now i am putting in more effort. Studying up to now, but just taking a break in writing this blog so I need not write this tmr.. haha ok back to studying :)


painting a picture | | 4:08 AM