Profile

*name - Li-shaN
*b-day - secret
*school - sensitive issue
*interests - sports like badminton,swimming.playing psp and pc games. reading novels. watching hk series


*abt myself*
lazy bum; usually don't like to pick a fight, cos I am lazy to do so. slp at extremely late hours but scared of the dark thinks a lot but amounts to nothing do not like pple to say "no lah" or "yes lah" *specifically referring to the one next door loves hk series! and pc or psp games. and lastly of cos sports like badminton. wanna play or challenge me, call me! :)

darlings

*Annice
* Angela
* Jinhui
* Jinrong
* Judith
* Mei Sze
* Ron
* Shu Yan
* Stephanie
* yiki
* S208


designer


Archives

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008


Sunday, July 02, 2006


Is it just 1 more day? Or a few more? Will I be able to face it bravely or look at it with regret? There are so many conflicting emotions. Today morning even dreamed I was doing some exam paper that I cannot do.. does tt mean anything?

It is strange. I don’t want to slp early but neither do I want to wake up early. In the morning, it is like the earlier I wake up the closer I am to seeing my results. Then if I do not wake up early, I will feel guilty and will slp even later for tt day.

If tmr is really the day I will get the results.. then so be it. I just hope I can still study for the supplementary paper and not be discouraged.


painting a picture | | 2:09 PM