Profile

*name - Li-shaN
*b-day - secret
*school - sensitive issue
*interests - sports like badminton,swimming.playing psp and pc games. reading novels. watching hk series


*abt myself*
lazy bum; usually don't like to pick a fight, cos I am lazy to do so. slp at extremely late hours but scared of the dark thinks a lot but amounts to nothing do not like pple to say "no lah" or "yes lah" *specifically referring to the one next door loves hk series! and pc or psp games. and lastly of cos sports like badminton. wanna play or challenge me, call me! :)

darlings

*Annice
* Angela
* Jinhui
* Jinrong
* Judith
* Mei Sze
* Ron
* Shu Yan
* Stephanie
* yiki
* S208


designer


Archives

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008


Saturday, July 15, 2006


sometimes I wonder, why is it tt one can be so rude to a person who they love,respect and care so much for? Why is it so hard to say sorry even.. I don't understand why I can't get along..

I really wish she can understand me. Why do we hold such differing views? Why can't she understand why I made this decision to stop this course? I really really want to salvage whatever is left of my dignity. I don't like it when she keeps on asking the same question when now I am still trying to push it as far as I can in the recesses of my mind. I don't want to be reminded of it..I thought I felt better until I was provoked today. There are so much anger and frustration kept under wraps. I can't even talk properly when I am talkin to her abt it.. I don't like it.. I hate myself for being so stupid; such a letdown.. Then when I do get angry, I can't control myself.. And today I had the worst temper in front 2 people who I cared the most here. I felt so bad. I know I really shouldn't display my temper but there is so much stress still building up in me. I can't say it out like discuss it becos I still can't control it.. Sometimes I feel when u want to forget something really badly, the more it comes back to haunt u. I remember last time when I was in s'pore, usually my mum is there to give me those long comforting hugs tt always alleviate the burdens or worries tt I hold, but why is it diff now? I wish..


painting a picture | | 11:59 PM