Profile

*name - Li-shaN
*b-day - secret
*school - sensitive issue
*interests - sports like badminton,swimming.playing psp and pc games. reading novels. watching hk series


*abt myself*
lazy bum; usually don't like to pick a fight, cos I am lazy to do so. slp at extremely late hours but scared of the dark thinks a lot but amounts to nothing do not like pple to say "no lah" or "yes lah" *specifically referring to the one next door loves hk series! and pc or psp games. and lastly of cos sports like badminton. wanna play or challenge me, call me! :)

darlings

*Annice
* Angela
* Jinhui
* Jinrong
* Judith
* Mei Sze
* Ron
* Shu Yan
* Stephanie
* yiki
* S208


designer


Archives

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008


Monday, July 03, 2006


can't believe.. Just finished talking to apple for like 3/4 hrs? feel bad tt she hv to slp so late.. But I am contented to know such a gd fren. We hv so much in common. I guess the only barrier is the language one; after all my command of chinese is so bad. Been having many of these talks with her..I feel v grateful tt she can understand my plight now. Without her during this period, I do not think I can do it. Like these few days, I don't even feel like eating a proper meal; like I just want to eat my cereal or potato chips or choc. But she always make sure I do. I thought tmr (mon) the results would be released so I was in a lousy mood, but she cheered me up. She ensures I come out of my "habitat" -> like what annice says.

Speaking of bathroom mate, didn't see her online.sigh, unless she was online tt time when I was talking to apple.. or when I was slping. haha I think today I wont be able to slp, since I slpt so many hrs today.

haix... anyway the results will be coming out on the 4/5th of july. Tt is those for borerline cases pple who need to take the supplementary paper. I don't know for those who failed badly. Maybe today it will be released? I don't know.. but tt's why I am writing this blog... Pls give me the supplementary paper and not a clear fail :'(


painting a picture | | 4:18 AM