Profile

*name - Li-shaN
*b-day - secret
*school - sensitive issue
*interests - sports like badminton,swimming.playing psp and pc games. reading novels. watching hk series


*abt myself*
lazy bum; usually don't like to pick a fight, cos I am lazy to do so. slp at extremely late hours but scared of the dark thinks a lot but amounts to nothing do not like pple to say "no lah" or "yes lah" *specifically referring to the one next door loves hk series! and pc or psp games. and lastly of cos sports like badminton. wanna play or challenge me, call me! :)

darlings

*Annice
* Angela
* Jinhui
* Jinrong
* Judith
* Mei Sze
* Ron
* Shu Yan
* Stephanie
* yiki
* S208


designer


Archives

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008


Friday, August 18, 2006


today finally got the flu... the 1st time I got a flu in australia.. haha and not long ago as in a few days ago I told bathroom mate that I do not need the medicine becos I don't get sick easily. How ironic... anyway, a quick update...

today: felt really bad. I skipped the 1st lecture of this semester... I don't like skipping lectures esp if I find they are useful to me. But today, becos I felt really sick, I could not get up though I was awake earlier. 1st time I had a flu so bad until my legs are like jelly.. even during chem prac, (well nuts to them don't even provide chairs for us to sit)which was much later in the day, can't even stand up for 1 hr. and the stupid medicine make me feel so drowsy till I cannot even conc in my com class. Ahem must note esp to wei ling jie, I am not sick becos of stress from studying or lack of water but just caught it from someone in sch.

yup, haha must strive to finish my hw asap so tt I can watch my hk series.. "lethal weapons of love and passion" or "dance of passion". But I can endure.. the only thing is to fight off to drowsiness..


painting a picture | | 9:56 PM