Profile

*name - Li-shaN
*b-day - secret
*school - sensitive issue
*interests - sports like badminton,swimming.playing psp and pc games. reading novels. watching hk series


*abt myself*
lazy bum; usually don't like to pick a fight, cos I am lazy to do so. slp at extremely late hours but scared of the dark thinks a lot but amounts to nothing do not like pple to say "no lah" or "yes lah" *specifically referring to the one next door loves hk series! and pc or psp games. and lastly of cos sports like badminton. wanna play or challenge me, call me! :)

darlings

*Annice
* Angela
* Jinhui
* Jinrong
* Judith
* Mei Sze
* Ron
* Shu Yan
* Stephanie
* yiki
* S208


designer


Archives

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008


Saturday, August 05, 2006


today got up bright and early.. to see a fren off :( How to put it? I did not cry but felt sad.. Only got to know her better and then now she have to go back home...

Not long ago, found out something which I tot was rather disturbing but like what bathroom mate says it is expected, so I didn't take it much to heart. at most just thinking of the past... This semester pple in physio will be doing musculoskeletal system etc.. really much more hands on as compared than last semester... but oh well... what I am doing is just as great... or even if not, I hope I can learn to love it. so studying, and also relaxing a bit here and there by watching hk series.. haha I can hear my mum in the background nagging at me tt it is pointless.. so yup will start reading more bks as leisure reading :P and today!! haha I must say I went to the restaurant for singaporean food :) :) so happy.. if only can go there every week :) but not enough $$ :( aiya counting the days I can go back to eat my laksa and ho fun or the oyster omelette by my mum :) :) and I don't know why lately I keep on thinking of my little sis.. :( nuts to her never go online. speaking of tt, i gtg study too..


painting a picture | | 11:56 PM