Profile

*name - Li-shaN
*b-day - secret
*school - sensitive issue
*interests - sports like badminton,swimming.playing psp and pc games. reading novels. watching hk series


*abt myself*
lazy bum; usually don't like to pick a fight, cos I am lazy to do so. slp at extremely late hours but scared of the dark thinks a lot but amounts to nothing do not like pple to say "no lah" or "yes lah" *specifically referring to the one next door loves hk series! and pc or psp games. and lastly of cos sports like badminton. wanna play or challenge me, call me! :)

darlings

*Annice
* Angela
* Jinhui
* Jinrong
* Judith
* Mei Sze
* Ron
* Shu Yan
* Stephanie
* yiki
* S208


designer


Archives

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008


Monday, August 14, 2006


today was just checking my friendster email... feel so bad cos I never write my blog.. then make my fren worry... sorry sorry will write my blog more often...

haha must mention this fact.. not long ago I won a bet! haha it may be just 50 cents but it was so gratifying cos if it didn't rain 2 minutes b4 midnight I would hv lost the bet =p Haha if only u could see the face on bathroom mate's face.. so funny.. okok yup back to today... wahhh had 2 lectures in the morning... so tired... cannot keep awake esp for HB133. Esp for the video, even though my fren tried to wake me up with her music, I stil can't muster the strength to do so. And aiyo my neighbour next door is sick! and still so stubborn.. okk better not say anymore wait till she get angry =)

actually...today when I was going thru my friendster email after dunno how many donkey years, I just..got reminded of the past..His bday is coming up.. I don't know why I cannot let go. And to think I always tell my fren back in s'pore to forget.. haha I definitely cannot do what I preach.. I think he forgot who I am.. It has been so long since I last saw or talk to him... ok concentrate on studies...try


painting a picture | | 1:52 PM