Profile

*name - Li-shaN
*b-day - secret
*school - sensitive issue
*interests - sports like badminton,swimming.playing psp and pc games. reading novels. watching hk series


*abt myself*
lazy bum; usually don't like to pick a fight, cos I am lazy to do so. slp at extremely late hours but scared of the dark thinks a lot but amounts to nothing do not like pple to say "no lah" or "yes lah" *specifically referring to the one next door loves hk series! and pc or psp games. and lastly of cos sports like badminton. wanna play or challenge me, call me! :)

darlings

*Annice
* Angela
* Jinhui
* Jinrong
* Judith
* Mei Sze
* Ron
* Shu Yan
* Stephanie
* yiki
* S208


designer


Archives

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008


Friday, September 01, 2006


ytd cannot slp early again... Wanted to slp the latest by 2am but then was wasting my time by lying on my bed thinking.

today morning, cannot wake up. Luckily payal changed the time if not.. haha...Don't know whether will go or not in the afternoon but see how..

I think after reading what a person said... unless if I misunderstood what she is saying, I really feel stupid again. If I am really intelligent, I need not come to aust to study. I don't think she meant it seriously, but nowadays I am really sensitive. Even when people said certain things abt me or if their tone is just not nice, I would flare up or just feel plain miserable. All this stress has been piling up on me ever since the start of this 1 wk hol and I don't know how to cope with it except just go out and waste $$. And to add to this, I really want to find a job. But how to find a job tt is near my home and is suitable to my time table? And today morning is my fren's bday. saw a pic of jc classmates and now, stupid me, I feel like going back to singapore badly so tt I can escape this all. but hah, I also got no face to return back. So it is like either this or tt... logically I should just study hard and and stop worrying.. yup should try tt now =)


painting a picture | | 9:57 AM