Profile

*name - Li-shaN
*b-day - secret
*school - sensitive issue
*interests - sports like badminton,swimming.playing psp and pc games. reading novels. watching hk series


*abt myself*
lazy bum; usually don't like to pick a fight, cos I am lazy to do so. slp at extremely late hours but scared of the dark thinks a lot but amounts to nothing do not like pple to say "no lah" or "yes lah" *specifically referring to the one next door loves hk series! and pc or psp games. and lastly of cos sports like badminton. wanna play or challenge me, call me! :)

darlings

*Annice
* Angela
* Jinhui
* Jinrong
* Judith
* Mei Sze
* Ron
* Shu Yan
* Stephanie
* yiki
* S208


designer


Archives

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008


Friday, September 15, 2006


now is 2+am.. I think I can't do my HB project since I am taking so long to download the microsoft publisher software to do my share for the pamphlet. Hope I can just quickly read thru my lect and prac notes for tmr's lesson and can go to slp... but haix as usual, thinking a lot... it always centers around the same things... studies, finance etc...

I always think too much, so much until it is hard for me to slp. speaking of slp, ytd was a nightmare.. slpt like only 2 or 3 hrs to finish off my hw for microbio and then I still couldn't slp becos of the coffee and me worrying abt whether I can pass all the subjects for this semester. And today the teacher confirmed my fears for this subject. Even though I read the lect notes etc, I thought I understood what was required. So much to learn... Guess this weekend must rush to study for the 2 CAA tt is = to mid yr exam.

actually I want to say something tt is bothering me a lot in this blog, but I just don't know how to put it. So far never tell anyone either. I think once I wrote it in my msn nick, but haha I think tt time virutally no one was online,tt's why I dare to write. The very most I can say is tt... is like sigh how to put it? ok analogy from this hk series I am watching now: when someone offers u something, u refuse. But when he throws it away, u find it a waste, and regret. ok more analogies from the same show, but I don't want to say or write becos tt will really spell out the answer. anyway, yes yes, I will now rush to look thru my notes so I can go to class early and keep awake :)


painting a picture | | 2:13 AM