Profile

*name - Li-shaN
*b-day - secret
*school - sensitive issue
*interests - sports like badminton,swimming.playing psp and pc games. reading novels. watching hk series


*abt myself*
lazy bum; usually don't like to pick a fight, cos I am lazy to do so. slp at extremely late hours but scared of the dark thinks a lot but amounts to nothing do not like pple to say "no lah" or "yes lah" *specifically referring to the one next door loves hk series! and pc or psp games. and lastly of cos sports like badminton. wanna play or challenge me, call me! :)

darlings

*Annice
* Angela
* Jinhui
* Jinrong
* Judith
* Mei Sze
* Ron
* Shu Yan
* Stephanie
* yiki
* S208


designer


Archives

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008


Monday, September 25, 2006


today started off bright and early for once :) tks to bathroom mate who took such pains to wake me up :P haha and also tks to her she gave me this chance to work... Not sure if successful but still tkful lah :) at least I can see see some new place. hehe anyway tt was not the highlight.. The part which was, was when we went to this indo restaurant to eat :) the food was too much but then it was nice :) and then she intro me to this store tt sell asian food :)wahhh I finally got more herbs to boil more soup...

oh tt reminds me.. I think my dear mummy mummy will be happy to hear this.. Now I am a bit getting paranoid when I eat.. as in really paranoid.. even dreamt of some worms in my noodle soup. And it was those furry ones in the backyard! got this hazy image but I think it is becos I didn't wash the vege properly... haha whatever lah...

anyway,just want to put this part of the email my mummy mummy sent to all my sisters today... a tribute to my little nut whose bday is coming soon :)miss u little nut! hehe my little nut is not only getting prettier but becoming a old nut. ok I shall stop here so I wont be accused of making a 'grammys'


Time passes.
Life happens.
Distance separates.
Children grow up.
Jobs come and go.
Love waxes and wanes.
Men don't do what Sisters do.
Hearts break.
Parents die.
Colleagues forget favours.
Careers end.
BUT--------

Sisters are there, no matter how much time and how many miles are
between you.


painting a picture | | 7:37 PM