Profile

*name - Li-shaN
*b-day - secret
*school - sensitive issue
*interests - sports like badminton,swimming.playing psp and pc games. reading novels. watching hk series


*abt myself*
lazy bum; usually don't like to pick a fight, cos I am lazy to do so. slp at extremely late hours but scared of the dark thinks a lot but amounts to nothing do not like pple to say "no lah" or "yes lah" *specifically referring to the one next door loves hk series! and pc or psp games. and lastly of cos sports like badminton. wanna play or challenge me, call me! :)

darlings

*Annice
* Angela
* Jinhui
* Jinrong
* Judith
* Mei Sze
* Ron
* Shu Yan
* Stephanie
* yiki
* S208


designer


Archives

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008


Wednesday, October 11, 2006


today... quite slack...I think I got frustrated trying to study for my test next week..So I just watched a movie with my housemates. Very interesting :) much better than titanic, and it was nicer becos most of my housemates were watching along with me.. So long since we sat as a house to watch a movie :)

hmm lately, been busy with sch... Haha I know it probably sound really like an old excuse.. I myself know I play a lot of pc games.. It is my way of destressing I guess.. Wish I can be like Annice and slp more when I am stress instead of wasting my time playing age of empires :( Hope I can just pass this month and the next then I can go back to singapore :)okok scratch tt, I hope I can pass this month and pass all my subjects.. esp human bio, microbio and food safety. oops ok I mean all subjects.. At least my chem exam is finally over.. Yes I know I was kiasu by doing the exam so much earlier but then my 4 other subjects are much harder to handle.

Let me vent all my frustrations in this paragraph or let me whine.I have a nutty food safety test next week!!! And the nuts of it all it is worth 40% of my final mark and I still don't know how to study for it!! The next week got 2 CAA test tt is worth abt 20% each. And the next week after is my prac exam for microbio and human bio!! AND Epi and biostatics com prac exam too!!! SHOOTS!! AND AND AND my Food safe assessment test which is actually not a test but like a exam since it concerns whether I can get this certificate!! wat the hell... And I tot my stress would begin in early nov becos of the final exams.. ARGHHHHHHHHH all those in nov are the written ones so now will have all my practical exams :'(

ok I shall stop whining now... I end off to study for my dear 'test' next week and hope I can go to fitness 1st in btw my classes


painting a picture | | 10:40 PM