Profile

*name - Li-shaN
*b-day - secret
*school - sensitive issue
*interests - sports like badminton,swimming.playing psp and pc games. reading novels. watching hk series


*abt myself*
lazy bum; usually don't like to pick a fight, cos I am lazy to do so. slp at extremely late hours but scared of the dark thinks a lot but amounts to nothing do not like pple to say "no lah" or "yes lah" *specifically referring to the one next door loves hk series! and pc or psp games. and lastly of cos sports like badminton. wanna play or challenge me, call me! :)

darlings

*Annice
* Angela
* Jinhui
* Jinrong
* Judith
* Mei Sze
* Ron
* Shu Yan
* Stephanie
* yiki
* S208


designer


Archives

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008


Wednesday, March 28, 2007


today... it is so strange... I got what I wanted but then I felt as though I lost... It is such a terrible feeling.. I rather if I just lose it..

Things seem to be getting out of control... Wish I can do this wish I can do tt.. everything is so complicated.. Maybe I was thinking of this hk series, but I think it would be so nice to stay in the countryside with someone I love and we will just watch the stars or watch e sky in the evening..

anyways, lets not get into much detail.. tt is just a fairytale..
today my big sis is so nice to hear me out even though she was rushing to finish this report.. thanks!! :) I no longer feel tt bad... ahaha she forced me to say everything... but thankful she did it.. if not cannot slp. hehe anyways... will try to slp now.. nite blog :P


painting a picture | | 12:29 AM